Bath News and Events
Planning your Bath trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Bath such as events and attractions, to make your Bath visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Bath, you’ll find everything you need for your Bath holiday on Whats On in Bath.com. Our What’s On Bath guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Bath – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Bath by checking out our News and Events page.
See what's On in Bath. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Bath Local News
A frost-covered carriage was spotted on the Royal Crescent Somerset Live – Bath …
It be yours for a cool £2.25 million Somerset Live – Bath …
Victoria Walker is being pushed to breaking point amid the cost of living crisis Somerset Live – Bath …
Freezing conditions will be with us for much longer than anticipated Somerset Live – Bath …
Another person was treated at hospital for leg injuries Somerset Live – Bath …
Its current owners are retiring Somerset Live – Bath …
The council decided the scheme would put pedestrians at risk Somerset Live – Bath …
1 2 3 … 5 Next »
- Mental health services across Bath and North East Somerset “insufficient”by Local Democracy Reporter on January 31, 2023 at 9:15 am
People praised voluntary organisations but had more negative experiences with health and care services.
- New joint provider set to take over the region’s NHS 111 phone serviceby Bath Echo News Team on January 31, 2023 at 9:00 am
Practice Plus Group will take on the running of NHS 111, and work in partnership with Medvivo.
- Bookings open for charity’s free nature connection for cancer courseby Bath Echo News Team on January 31, 2023 at 8:45 am
The spring WHYoutdoors course will be taking place at Bath Skyline from Wednesday 3rd May.
Somerset Live Bath
- See inside the roomy family home going for a steal in Bathby firstname.lastname@example.org (Imogen McGuckin) on January 31, 2023 at 2:03 pm
It could be yours for just £340,000
- McDonald's on A303 in Somerset could see 80 new homes built next doorby email@example.com (Daniel Mumby) on January 31, 2023 at 2:02 pm
Outline permission was granted in April 2021
- A39 hit and run leaves cyclist seriously injured in Glastonburyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chloe Parkman) on January 31, 2023 at 1:22 pm
Police are appealing for witnesses after the driver failed to stop
- Sailor suffering hypothermia rescued on Somerset coastby email@example.com (Heather Pickstock) on January 31, 2023 at 1:18 pm
The sailor had made a Mayday call after problems with the boat engines
- Attractionsby createdinbath on September 12, 2022 at 10:50 am
1 – The Circus 2 – Bath Abbey 3 – Assembly Rooms 4 – Roman Baths 5 – Theatre Royal 6 – Southgate 7 – Pulteney Bridge 8 – Holburne Museum of Art 9... The post Attractions appeared first on Bath UK Tourism, Accommodation, Restaurants & Whats On.
- Bath wrap up pre-season with a comfortable win at Jersey Reds 17-38!by antin on September 3, 2022 at 11:35 am
With a few last night changes to the lineup the blue, black and white took to the field and didn't take long to get on the scoreboard through Bath favourite Benooooo Obano after some patient pick and go's! The post Bath wrap up pre-season with a comfortable win at Jersey Reds 17-38! appeared first on Bath UK Tourism, Accommodation, Restaurants & Whats On.
- Tagine Zhor Moroccan Restaurant Bathby createdinbath on June 18, 2020 at 10:37 am
Click here The post Tagine Zhor Moroccan Restaurant Bath appeared first on Bath UK Tourism, Accommodation, Restaurants & Whats On.